Saturday, October 8, 2011

4th of July

After a fun day of swimming and grilling with Tom's family we went to fireworks at the Plainwell airport. Believe it or not all my pictures of the girls swimmimg also had Tom in them so...of course they aren't being posted. So here are some from our pre-firework fun. My parents came with us to enjoy in the fun.

Jessie started with catching lightening bugs first. She's trying for that black dot to the right of her hand.


Then some posing time with Mema. That's my mom behind her.




Some more posing...she was really in a picture mood that night...




...Kat not so much. I tried to get her to smile and this is what I got....




...but give her some sparklers and look at that face!!




Jessie loved doing sparklers too.






No comments:

Post a Comment